Barry Saunders and Simon Le-Chalmers, who owned the franchise's for Viva Soccer Gold Coast North and Viva Soccer Northern NSW, are both now, through a mutual agreement with Viva Soccer, running these regional areas as independent coaches allowing viva Soccer to concentrate on Metro areas.
Barry and Simon believe that with coach and parent support, we set small bite-size goals for young players with a developmental focus on trying to improve performance gradually and in small increments. When progress is swift, accept it and reassess the goals, then move on to the next challenge.
Through our programs we provide a safe, fun and structured environment where children can learn at their own pace from our foundation grassroots programs up to aspiring young talented players. All our coaches are FFA qualified, have current working with children checks and all coaches that run their own program must hold a current First Aid certificate.
All our programs are designed and support the initiatives set out by Football Federation Australia with the key coaching points being followed:
- Football is being played
- Football is being learned and therefore taught
- Football is being experienced and enjoyed
- Players understand the football purpose of the exercise
- Players recognise the game-related intention
- Players are challenged to improve both individually and as a group
Hello!! Toby and I are so excited about SIBA Soccer, I just wish we were still in Australia to be able to come along and join in. I really think you guys need to set up in NZ… WE MISS YOU! Toby still talks about you guys all the time. The best start to soccer he could have dreamt of!! To anyone out there reading this and thinking of joining SIBA Soccer for the first time just go for it!! You won’t be disappointed, its so much fun!! Toby learnt so much and just loved Simon, Sticki and team. Once again WE MISS YOU!! Sami and Toby xx
Kingcliff Camp April 2013
Thank you so much for a great 3 days! Cullen just loved it – he cant wait to join you on a Tuesday afternoon at Kingscliff.
Thank you Bazza for a fantastic fun Soccer camp, both Joe and Jacob absolutely loved it. They were very disappointed that today was the last day and would have been happy to be with you guys all week. Will definitely be back! Also Lewis and George were great with the kids too
Murwillumbah FC Camp, April 2013
SIBA soccer is the best thing to do because we learn so many skills and have the best time ever Conor age seven
I love SIBA soccer because it helps me get better at soccer and I learn lots – from Niamh McCarthy age 5
Darcy was happy all day after that first day with Baz at Siba Soccer and that continued all week. We couldn’t get the smile off his face. Barry and his team made Darcy feel very welcome and took away any fears he had from being one of the youngest there. They really took him under their wing which was great. I would recommend these guys to anyone.
Fantastic day down at Murwillumbah today with coach Bazza providing his SIBA Soccer inflatable pitch for all the kids to play whilst the parents took in the PL fixture between MFC and Mudgeeraba. Many thanks to coach Baz and SIBA Soccer from all at Murwillumbah Football Club.
To Coach Simon,
My son, Jesse-Jaymes,(aged 6) participated in the first SIBA SOCCER program last week and absolutely loved it. The coaches were both friendly and professional in their delivery of the program. There was a great atmosphere where I believe the children felt safe and respected as the coaches were instantly calling them all by their first names (and the parents too).
Jesse-Jaymes finished the 3-day program with new soccer skills, new friends and a fuelled passion to persue the game of soccer.
Thankyou SIBA SOCCER, we will definately be back for more !!!!
Thank you Simon for a fantastic soccer camp, Riley had a ball. It was so well organised and professionally run. Riley has benefited from your excellent teaching and coaching skills and it is great for the kids to be around such positive role models. We are looking forward to more SIBA Soccer activities to participate in!
Hi Soccer Simon,
Thank you for the Great SIBA Holiday Programme Slayter had a absolute ball. Meeting new kids and improving his soccer skills.
The program is definitely worth while and keeps you kids active and healthy. Thanks once again to you guys. Dannii & Slayter
Yay! There is my boy in blue. He had such a great time and is already talking about the next SIBA Soccer clinic. He has picked up some great soccer skills and had fun doung so. I love how encouraging your coaches are with all the kids. Thank you. See you at the next one
Thank you coach Simon and Vinnie for organizing and running such a great program for the kids..
They has a blast.
Their looking forward to the next one.
Well done fellas, our little bloke Mav loved it. It all helps to get him prepared for his first soccer season with Coomera Colts U/6’s. He’d had 3 seasons with Little Kickers so he’s now looking forward to stepping it up a touch, cheers.
My son Hayden went to the soccer camp at Coomera and had a wonderful time. He learnt heaps of skills and made new friends. He wishes it was still going. Will look forward to the possibility of monday skill training. Will have his hand up for that.
Lachlan had an awesome 3 days, especially today in the rain and said he will be back next school holidays!! Thank you so much Simon and Vinnie 🙂
- Siba Soccer Club Totz Program (Term 4) – 3 – 4 yr olds) – Coomera Soccer Club Sat 8/10/16 – Sat 26/11/1608:30 AM
- Siba Soccer Club Totz/ Skill Program for 5 – 6 yr olds (Term 4) – Coomera Soccer Club Sat 8/10/16 – Sat 26/11/1609:30 AM
- SIBA Totz Program – Bonnybabes Oxenford (Term 4): Mon 10 Oct – Mon 5 Dec 201609:30 AM
- A.B Paterson College Early Childhood Centre (Term 4): Mon 10 Oct – Mon 28 Nov 201611:30 AM
- Soccer Skill program (OFF SEASON TRAINING) – Coomera Colts Soccer Club (Term 4) 5 – 7 yr olds – Mon 10 Oct – Mon 5 Dec 201604:00 PM
- Soccer Skill program (Off season training) – Coomera Colts Soccer Club (Term 4) 8 – 11 yr olds- Mon 10 Oct – Mon 5 Dec 201605:15 PM
- SIBA Totz Program – Bonnybabes Hope Island (Term 4) Tues 11Oct – Tues 29 Nov 201609:45 AM
- After school program – Highland Reserve State school (Term 4 ) Tues 11 Oct – Tues 29 Nov 201603:15 PM
- SIBA Totz Program – Leapfrog Childcare (Term 4): Wed 12 Oct – Wed 30 Nov 201609:45 AM
- After school program – Coomera State School (Term 4) Wed 12 Oct – Wed 30 Nov 201603:15 PM
- After School Program – Norfolk Village State School (Term 4) Wed 12 Oct – Wed 30 Nov 201603:15 PM
- SIBA Soccer Totz Program – Saint Stephens College Childcare (Term 4): Thurs 13 Oct – Thurs 1 Dec 201609:45 AM